Ed's talk: Conductor Edward Downes And Wife Joan Die In Swiss Suicide Clinic

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Conductor Edward Downes And Wife Joan Die In Swiss Suicide Clinic


"wow this makes me sick choice argument anyone? well i hope you all feel the same way when your child or grandchild decides to make a choice to k!ll her child and then decides to make the choice to k!ll herself"



I don't understand why the bible-thumpers like rmorales have the right to make other peoples' choices for them. Verily I say unto you, it's none of your damn business!



This wasn't a murder-suicide so I wonder if rmorales even read the article.



Personally I found the situation very sad but understanding and touching. Sir Edward was indeed a highly eminent conductor and he and his wife obviously thought out the situation very carefully.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home