Ed's talk: Debt Ceiling Debate: Michele Bachmann Says Washington Is 'Deceiving' American People

Friday, July 29, 2011

Debt Ceiling Debate: Michele Bachmann Says Washington Is 'Deceiving' American People


[from article] Similarly, when Bachmann was asked about reports that her husband's Christian counseling clinic has advised homosexual­s to try to change their sexual orientatio­n -- commonly referred to as "reparativ­e therapy" -- the congresswo­man had a ready dodge.



"I am extremely proud of my husband," she said. "But I am running for the presidency of the United States. My husband is not ... I am more than happy to stand for questions on running for president.­"[unquote]



Sign the petition to defund Marcus Bachmann's clinic:



http://act­.credoacti­on.com/cam­paign/bach­mann_clini­c/?r_by=-4­317562-bBN­cKEx&rc=co­nfemail
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2011 at 9:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what the shrinks in Bachmann's employ would tell someone who came in crying, "I'm suffering from acute homophobia--please, help me!"

It seems to me their therapeutic methods actually induce a form of homophobia under the guise of "treatment." In a saner world, the fact that Michele and hubby might profit from such clinically indefensible practices would likely result in a criminal investigation.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home