Ed's talk: Obama Executive Privilege Claim 'Like Setting Off A Nuclear Bomb'

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Obama Executive Privilege Claim 'Like Setting Off A Nuclear Bomb'


This move by the Bags is nothing more nor less than a blatant attempt to take down Obama and his administration.



The GOPTs have nothing to offer and they know it but their weapons are smears and money and, in the short run anyway, that has been effective in Wisconsin for instance and has allowed a major crook to remain in office.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

The Cons quickly and predictably stepped on my little remark and it seemed the mods may have initially deleted it. But there were so many responses that it seems to have been replaced for the moment. Not sure!

I guess, as usual, that I've started up the usual battle and I must confess I'm delighted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home