Ed's talk: It's Time for a War on War on the "War on Christmas"

Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's Time for a War on War on the "War on Christmas"


Personally, I'm so tired of the commercial Christmas season (it seems to start earlier every year!) that I ignore it more and more every year. And I think it's just wonderful to call out to everyone within earshot, "Season's Greetings" which truly expresses the spirit of this time of year better than anything else in my opinion.



It seems to me entirely appropriate to recognize the holiday season for what it is: a season for selling as much overpriced crapola as possible and keeping the economy healthy (yes, I know how healthy our economy is!) by making our merchants happy.



Let's annoy the hell out of Billo and company by adopting "Season's Greetings" as our official motto this year.
About Wall Street Journal
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home