Ed's talk: Pat Robertson: God Told Me Who The Next President Will Be (VIDEO)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pat Robertson: God Told Me Who The Next President Will Be (VIDEO)


Ok. Shall we call them prediction­s?



I don't even consider them to be "honest" but rather self-servi­ng.



As far as I'm concerned, you can believe in whatever you want; I won't tell you otherwise. But kindly don't tell me what to believe!



I believe Pat's comments are absurd and I stand by my statement.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

1 Comments:

At January 3, 2012 at 9:36 PM , Blogger Ed said...

My original comment was:“Pat has had a perfect record on all his prophecies­.

He's been 100% wrong every time!”
and this was followed by a rejoinder which really annoyed me:

S321 on Jan 3, 2012 at 20:28:37
“First there was no "prophecie­s". As for his comments, I'm sure that a realistic study of them show them to be honest. God does talk those who are His children. No...its not a voice you can hear, but like many things, when God guides you...you know it. And dont worry God isnt causing the problems, He is simply telling us which way to avoid the problems. He has done this since Adam and Eve. All the problems mankind has had, has been the result of bad choices time after time after time. Much like a parent who can tell a willful child to NOT do something because the parent KNOWS the results...­sometimes the child will do it anyway. The only difference is that God is the perfect parent...A­LWAYS there when you need Him. Arms open. Try it.”

This was a reply to that comment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home