Ed's talk: The death of Joseph Dillon Ford

Friday, March 24, 2017

The death of Joseph Dillon Ford

My Eulogy on Joe Ford’s Facebook page:

Joe,


I'm shocked that you didn't survive your illness and my condolences to your family. and all the other members of the Delian Society whose lives you touched.

I am honored to have been chosen by you as a founding member of the Delian Society and had hoped that you would survive me.

Perhaps I can show my gratitude by writing something in your memory. Or perhaps we can do the same by a collaborative collection in your memory similar to those we did in the past.

RIP,

Ed Gold

Joe was, not only a frequent commentator on my own Facebook page, but  also an occasional contributor to this blog.
The musical project I mentioned above is beginning to take shape and I am hoping to contribute to it if my age and mental condition will allow it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home